Saturday, January 17, 2009

Making Stuff

I'd like to document the stuff I finish, just to see how much (or little) I get done over the year.

So to begin with, I started and finished two nursing covers


and 6 burp cloths this week.



The brown nursing cover should have been done months ago for a friend, and the the blue one (along with all the burp cloths) go to dear friends who live fairly close, (they live about an hour and a half away) but I haven't seen in over a year. (The husband called a couple of weeks ago to ask if he could commission me to make burp cloths. Silly man, of course I'll make burp cloths!! As a gift!!! Commission!! Hhmph!!) Their baby isn't due for another two weeks so I'm done early!!! Super Dad will take their present up next weekend.

This is the first of the baby presents this year. I can think of 6 women right off the top of my head that will be having babies.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sarah, you're awesome and I'm sure they'll love 'em. I adored the sling you made for me. I just stopped using it about 2 months ago when felicity decided it was more fun to run.

Sarah said...

I'm so glad you found it useful!! I never know if people find my gifts useful or just plain crazy. :)