Saturday, January 10, 2009

I went to IKEA on Tue. to buy something to help organize the laundry area. I'd decided to buy two 30" kitchen cabinets with shelves and no doors. When I got there I found straight corner base cabinets for $10.00. $10.00 for just the cabinet, no legs, no shelf, nothing. For $42 (base cabinet, legs, and shelf) I got this (I had the laminate counter.) So now I'm airing my dirty laundry.



After thinking about it for a couple of days, I went back to buy one more cabinet. ( Our kitchen is is kind of on it's last leg). When I got there I decided to go ahead and get two. I then perused the as is section (always a dangerous thing to do) and found these.



$5.oo couch cushions!! Talk about luck! I needed cushions for the couch I'm re-doing. If any of you have ever priced foam you know how insanely expensive it is. So, for $10 more dollars I got my couch cushions!!!

1 comment:

~cjoy said...

Oh. IKEA. Such a grand, addictive store. I have to avoid it so it's a good thing we're an hour or so away. Really. The fewer stops, the better. I love the ideas they have for organizing, etc...

Nice couch job so far! I need a new couch pretty badly, but something tells me that would be one more unfinished project in our house.