Sunday, June 15, 2008


I made a bunch of bags for prizes at a baby shower. I think the prizes were too big. I had never made the bag before and didn't realize how big they were. They turned out cute. They are all variations from the Bend the Rules sewing book. I really like the book and may have to buy it. I keep borrowing it from the library, but the amount of time that it stays at my house I feel a little like I'm hogging it! The top one was my favorite!! I was really sad to let that one go, but it just was not in me to make another bag!!!!!!

I'll be making more of the top bag, but I'll be putting more interfacing in it to help it stand up.

Please don't mind the weeds. It's been a very rainy, cold, spring. We haven't really had a chance to go out and work on the yard.

2 comments:

Becky Jensen said...

I have to say i am a little green eyed over your sewing talent! I just don't have the patience to do it! those new projects were super cute! what a great idea for a shower gift.

Sarah said...

Thanks Becky!