Sunday, March 21, 2010

It's Been a While

It's been a while since we had a good working camera. I'll have to update our life in a blur later in exchange for this post which will feature Super L's special surprise that I've been working on a couple of min. here and there.  I finished it Sat.

Here's the back



I wanted to add a video of the twirl factor, but Blogger has changed it's format and I can't find a video symbol.

I used  Sewing Clothes Kids Love To Wear by Nancy Langdon.
This is not a dress to put together in an afternoon.  It's a dress that takes a couple of days, so be prepared.  Love the results though and Super L does too.

2 comments:

Märia said...

Oh my goodness! That is an incredibly darling dress! Your talent always amazes me :)

Sarah said...

Awww, thanks. My talent amazes me too sometimes, but only when I've had such lack that when something finally turns out I'm always astounded.

Right now here dress is sitting in the washer for the third time in a row. She got chocolate ice cream on it, and it won't come out.