Monday, May 19, 2008

Cottage Industry

I've been thinking about starting a business. I have an etsy shop, but haven't made anything to sell yet. Sew Liberated has come up with the most beautiful aprons and has offered to sell a cottage license to make and sell her patterns. What I have to do is send her a couple of pictures of my work. Most of my best work is done for others and is given away. I've been trying to decide what I should sew to show that my sewing skills are good enough to sell.



So in that frame of mind, I made this quick little dress for Super L this weekend. I picked the pattern, she picked the fabric. It is very sparkley I think we are both happy.




The back is actually cuter than it looks in the picture. I have plns make this again. I've already thought of several new variations.

No comments: