Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter Everyone!


Happy Easter! As always, it's raining today. I can't remember the last time the sun shone on Easter. I didn't mean to complain, I really wanted to show you the dress I made Super L. I've been working on it off and on for three weeks. THREE WEEKS!!! I guess I've been working off it more than on it. Ha Ha

It's from an Ottobre a couple of years ago. I wanted to make the little pinafore to go with it, but just didn't get a chance. Hence the little fabric flower. Something that pink really needs something, anything to break up the pink. The picture doesn't really do the dress justice It's much cuter in person.

What do you think?

1 comment:

Laura said...

How cute is L....I know she loves pink! I think you should finish the pinafore-I love pinafores and make a pair of bloomers to go with it-it's not like you don't have time you JUST stay home with your kids! I mean, really, how difficult can full time housekeeping and homeschooling be...I love the dress, it's perfect as it is. love ya,
Lar